Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Getting NeoOffice to speak to MySQL
Getting NeoOffice to speak to MySQL

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amayze
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Getting NeoOffice to speak to MySQL

Thanks to the wiki (and connector/J) I got this to work! But the wiki is very out of date. Can I have a log in please and I'll fix it up - or I can post new instructions here and somebody else can sort it out.

Andy.
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject:

Thank heavens! I've wanted someone who had some idea about it to fix that for ages!

In fact, I want to bust the page up, but I'd settle for just an updated set of instructions for 2.0 Smile

Smokey

Ninja
Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject:

whoohoo! thanks! i too have been wanting that fixed (i started the page hoping someone would fill it in....)

-j
amayze
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject:

OK, I've added a NeoOffice 2.0 specific part to this page in the Wiki.

Are we slowly removing references to Neo 1.2, or should both be kept (on separate pages?)?

Andy
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject:

We should keep any Neo 1.2-specific stuff for now (until there's a new Final version), but in cases where the changes are more than a few sentences, I've been moving the Neo 1.2 stuff to its own page.

Wrt the database stuff, it makes perfect sense to have Neo 1.2 be on a separate page; it's part of my master plan for breaking up the page Wink

Thanks again for the updating!

Smokey

Ninja
Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject:

as long as the pages are labeled 1.2 or 2.0, there is no reason not to keep the 1.2 information there.
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:

The old MySQL page is officially busted up Wink but the new pages could use some help (mostly transcribing and polishing).

Thanks to Andy for getting us current working instructions for MySQL and Neo 2, which made the busting up possible! Smile

Smokey

Red Pill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject:

Is it just me or is the NeoWiki down at the moment?

//Rob
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject:

It might be offline or really slow due to the spike in traffic due to the beta release. I'd just be patient with it and it'll love you back in time, perhaps take it out to dinner, a nice bottle of wine, ...

Keep checking back either here or in fuzkd servers for any updates. I know the main server that does our frontpage image hosting is getting a little bogged, but that's because it's the server lunk to straight from digg (lunk? is that a word?)

ed
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1