Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Kudos all around!
Kudos all around!

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juneappal
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Kudos all around!

30 pages into my lab report, word went nuts on me - graphs were jumping arbitrarily jumping around the document and the space allocated for the (empty) header was different on every page but up to 4" high. 1-2:30 am was hell as I tried everything I could think of to make the damn thing work again.
Evil or Very Mad
I gave up.
Crying or Very sad
This morning, I thought to try opening in Neo office and seeing if the header problem could be fixed there.

Voila - I didn't even have to fix it - it wasn't even there. I put in a period, saved and reopened in Word - it was fixed there now as well!

Off to school then home again to keep typing. I opened up the in word, then paused - why would I keep going in that program after all the trouble it gave me? Instead, I downloaded the latest NeoOffice patch, made a $25 donation via paypal and I am off to town. Thanks to the community who make this happen!

Razz
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject:

Welcome! We're glad to hear that NeoOffice has met your needs, and we're happy to have you around Smile

Smokey

Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject:

Perhaps this is a nice one for the testimonials website. It has something of the old Ellen Feiss Switch ad Cool.

-Oz
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1